STATEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 196/2003 PROVIDING DATA
"Italian data protection code".
In accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, the personal data provided will be processed as follows:
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Collection and processing are made by the registration forms for services on our WebSite (for example o subscribe to the Newsletter or online shopping services, etc.).
Processing of personal data for the above mentioned purposes:
a) is made by operations or sets of operations indicated in the art, 4 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003;
b) is made by electronic means to ensure safety and privacy;
c) is carried out by Website Administator or staff directly entrusted by him.
Data is provided at the user’s discretion, except as provided for in the point below.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
The refusal to provide personal data by the person concerned means that it’s not possible to complete the registration to the website and to the related services.
COMMUNICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
The collected data can be may be the subject of communication and diffusion to stuff entrusted in website administation and its maintenance, responsible for this procedure or however involved in for operational reasons, without the agreement of the person concerned being necessary.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, recognizes the following rights to the person concerned:
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. (art. 7, par. 1), their origin (art. 7, par. 2, lett. a), the purposes and methods of the processing (art. 7, par. 2, lett. b), the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments (art. 7, par. 2, lett. c);
- confirmation about the identifying details of the holder and the responsible (art. 7, par. 2, lett. d) and of the designated representative (art. 5, par. 2); - confirmation about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as holders, managers or agents (art. 7, par. 2, lett. e);
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data (art. 7, par. 3, lett. a);
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, par. 3, lett. b);
- the attestation that the operations referred to in article 7, paragraph 3, letters a) and b) of the law have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, par. 3 lett. c);
the interested party has the right to
- object, in whole or in part on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her or the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication (art. 7, par. 4, lett. a) and b);
- obtain the damage for the harm caused beacuse of the processing of personal data (art. 15);
- apply to the judicial authorities or Data Protection Supervisor for the enforcement of the above mentioned rights (art. 141 and 145).
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The holder and responsible of the processing of personal data is the Website Administrator, reachable by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org